2012年10月27日星期六

tea . heart to love the things yuan prose. 1856

Yesterday morning, sleep, wake up in a moment, my trance, that would, like how the resurrection, melodious sound, good!Today is Monday, Monday rest, the original can be scattered, the burnout.r open sound, to a vacation, listen to the calm long, return the lost freedom.
Without music, the world should be what kind of.I don't know how others, only I can't live.Music can let romance; found several years ago to buy "to Zhu Ziqing", it is in order to prepare for the mandarin level test, remember distant close friend, together with the preparation, laugh together, together, together.
......Some things, some things, and not already, have been carved into my house, as I, old.Today to listen to this disc CD, simply can not express.Listen to the song. "" "," ", oar sound and light of the Qinhuai River"; "rush", "to fly", "Moonlight", a beautiful voice and moist words lingering ear.
Hold up your dream,Red Tea.......r masters roams in the landscape, in order to recover.In order to get rid of, need not to know.Hurriedly fleeting how from the wild growth of meaning?Only rare static conception.
r Zhu Ziqing, "the elegant and harmonious, implicit control to pursue, and careful, pure tone,tea; Lian, writing clear, rich with one's real feelings."The unique, different moving, if true, would think constantly of.
Those hypocritical, I would not see is broken.r "Moonlight" is my middle school text, today just revisiting old only, even relive the past were broken.Many friends asked me, why the old beauty?I think ah, I am a choose to live in the present, the future is unpredictable; because I have just old times,Chinese Tea Online Shop, those days I,, is my wealth.
The future is looking, grasp the right now, have the once.Believe it, time has put me off, so it is sensible, cold reason.Time will tell you, there are some things, until you gradually clear, just understand.
r "only way I a person, his hands behind his back and.This bit of the universe seems to be to me; I also like beyond the ordinary, to another world.I lively, also love calm; love gregarious, also love alone.
Like tonight, a man in the moon, everything can be like, what can be do not want to, then a sense of freedom.Day must be done, must say, can now ignore all.This is the beauty of being alone, I enjoy the fortune.
"-- "Moonlight" listen to the master's works, that I won the stage in a cocoon around oneself, from this far, but still, this obsession has hurt, very bad; but this is God's love for me, let me use your own experience, never into the world,Green Tea.
Some things you r in the world of magic, put down that heavy, I refused to lay down so it is easy to."It is not from the sleep cealess happiness" to the actual.Visible world never be the pink of perfection.
If the compromise, tolerance, get!So I don't compromise, not retreat.I sunk cost.r "everything human to do so, only the fragrance like old", to the United States is clever, is emotion.In the future,Tieguanyin, to the time, can only entrust future let me cool, calm, calm.
In fact, I didn't understand was the most expensive things are free, the mind of people love things, and worldly fame success or failure is it doesn't matter.r "bad wall drunk problem dust Momo, cloud break by vast, vast.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论